Home - Blog - Products - Contact Us
Introducing: Teach Anybody Anything
A 12-Tool System You Can Use To Pick The Right Teaching Tool, Discover How Your Students REALLY Learn, And Be Certain Your Training Will Reach Every Learner (Before You Train It)
What Is ‘Teach Anybody Anything’?
A Proven System to Reach Any Learner Anywhere
Discover exactly how adults learn and how you can use twelve amazing tools to ensure every one of them leaves your room with the understanding you wanted to get across.
A Step-By-Step Process To Teach All Four Learning Styles
You probably know Bloom’s domains of learning: cognitive, affective, psychomotor. But are you aware of the four new adult learning styles: the step learner, the research learner, the talk learner and the create learner? If you’ve taught a class and one learner said, “That was amazing!” but another said, “You missed me entirely,” you have seen the result of different learning styles. Find out how to reach all your learners at the same time!
All 12 Of Our Training Research Techniques In One Program
Just follow along with these 12-easy-to-use teaching tools in our 2 hour video training and 39-page learner workbook and you’ll know exactly what to look for and what tools to use when training your next class.
Learn How To Engage And Teach Styles Different From You
When you understand what your learners really want, you’ll have the knowledge you need to create high-impact training and curriculum. Plus, you’ll also learn how to deliver that training so that you have a bigger advantage to reach people who don’t learn like you do!
What’s Inside The Teach Anybody Anything Program?
(Click an Icon to Learn More)
Discover How Adults Learn
- A simple 5-step model that unravels the mystery of how adults learn, and how you can apply this theory to easily reach every learner you work with
- The crucial components of each adult learning style, and why you absolutely MUST know them to successfully reach every learner
- Why most trainers are only able to teach others using their own learning style, and how to be sure you aren’t missing the other 75% of learners in your classroom
- How adults learn differently than children and the reason why that difference will change your entire approach to teaching and training
Capture Every Learner Immediately
- The secret to discovering what trainees REALLY want to know about your material without them even knowing you did it
- How to use the “Big Picture” technique: A simple tool that demonstrates to trainees why current subject matter is so important because of how it fits in with what is to come
- The REAL keys to successfully “break the ice” in your classroom including the things you must avoid to do it well
- The #1 reason trainees dread group work, and an EASY method to turn the table and get them to enjoy it
Keep Every Learn Engaged
- A proven method for HOOKING your trainees that makes them think your class has been tailored to THEIR needs
- An easy, effective method called “Application Questions” for KEEPING trainees engaged and participating in your class at all times
- A simple “directional method” to get EVERYONE in the room following along simultaneously without ever getting lost
- 3 ways to make your training CAPTIVATING so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
This stuff works…see what our customers have to say!
“What I like most is that you emulate all the exercises we should do. In the back of my mind, I know that you have a personal learning/teaching style that you prefer—but you’re able to cultivate those skills so that you can adapt to your audience. That’s my ultimate goal as I move to the Training role: to be a chameleon of the classroom/meeting room."
Mead & Hunt
“I attended this two-hour workshop where Jason demonstrated the principles of his Rule the Room approach for teaching adults. Jason did an excellent job of modeling the difference in adult learning styles and how it's possible for both non-educators and educators plus those with presentation experience to fulfill an educational role with adult students.
Teach Every Learner Simultaneously
- How to execute a “leading” question capable of COMPELLING your trainees to answer and interact WITHOUT patronizing them
- An easy to follow formula for creating a “Etch-a-Sketch”: One of the most effective tools to ensure ALL of your trainees are able to understand and learn in their OWN unique style
- How to use “Visual Organizers” to maximize the benefit of EVERY visual aid in your classroom including the board, your PowerPoint show, sticky notes, and handouts
- Why students MUST write things down to maximize learning, and an easy technique to make sure ALL of them are doing it
Ensure Every Learner “Gets It”
- A simple technique to INSTANTLY find out if your trainees understand fundamental concepts BEFORE you move on to the next lesson
- A critical tool you MUST use to ensure understanding and maximize performance in 25% of your learners called the “Step” learners
- Why some trainees NEED to discover the concepts themselves and how you can use the “Agree and See if You’re Right” to make that happen for even the most challenging topics (without losing the other learners)
- An easy recipe for identifying what questions your class has that won’t make them feel foolish
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: What is an Execution Program?
ANSWER: It’s not a full-blown seminar and it’s definitely not just an ordinary video, report or whitepaper…
…an Execution Program is more like a “training model on steroids!”
Here’s how it works:
In the last 84 months my team and I have:
• Invested over 10,000 hours (of our own time) observing trainers
• Trained hundreds of thousands of trainers to train and present more effectively
• Given over 10,000 presentations of our own to over 10,000,000 people
• Coached over 1000 unique clients 1-on-1 by observing them train, giving them feedback, and then figuring out how to make them better.
And along the way we have perfected a large number of strategies and tactics.
More importantly, like any good artist, we MODEL each strategy in step-by-step “Execution Programs” so our best ideas could be repeated and rolled out across all our different businesses.
We call it “Ruling the Room”, and here it is…
Your Expertise+Our Rule the Room Method=IMPACT.
They’re all meat and no fluff. If you want backstory and theory, go read a blog post. Execution Programs are all about taking action and getting results as quickly and easily as possible.
QUESTION: Is there a guarantee?
ANSWER: Yep…all our trainings have a 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
In other words, if you aren’t happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. We obviously don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even the least bit worried if this will work for you, then put your mind at ease.
You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
QUESTION: Why $47?
ANSWER: If you’re thinking “$47 is cheap…what’s the catch?” then here are three reasons that should put your mind at ease:
1. $47 puts this information within the reach of everyone…from solo trainers to training teams and even Fortune 500 companies. (And at $47, you shouldn’t have to get approval or fill out a purchase order.) 😉
2. It weeds out the freebie-seekers. We only want serious trainers who take action, and in our experience charging anything…even if it’s just a buck… gets rid of 99% of the chuckle-heads.
3. We tested it, and $47 generated the best overall ROI. (Hey, we’re all business professionals here so why not tell it like it is?)
We also believe that once you experience this Execution Program, you’ll want more and maybe…just maybe…you’ll come back, buy more and possibly even upgrade to TTT Lab where you get access to our complete Execution Program Library.
But that’s it…
No fine print…no “hidden trials”…no shenanigans. Just the information you need and the results you want.
QUESTION: How long will it take to get access?
Your login and access information will be sent to the email address you provide, and there will be a video on the next page that explains how you can access the guide inside of our Execution Program Library.