You Are a Talk Learner!
As a Talk Learner...
I just want to talk out loud and bounce my thoughts off another person so that I can get my intellectual neurons firing. I talk to myself, my dog, my coworkers, other students, anybody who will join me and talk about things as I learn them. That way, I can learn by processing my thoughts out loud. I’m fine listening to what others have to say, but I need to be able to give my thoughts to them eventually out loud so that I can really process the information.
As a Talk Learner, I learn best by:
- Talking through ideas, experiences and concepts in groups in order to process information verbally with others.
- Working with a buddy to talk about key teaching points throughout the lesson.
- Answering questions that the presenter asks which are not obvious questions, but instead require synthesis (putting the information in my own words).
- Answering ‘application questions that allow me to have a ‘silent’ 1 on 1 conversation with the presenter in my mind. (Think alouds). This acts almost like a tutoring session for me in that I can answer question after question and talk through the presentation rather than feel isolated by lecture.
- Asking questions of the presenter and other audience members to talk through the answer on my own.
Like What You've Seen? Then You'll Love This...
You’ll not only learn this about yourself, you’ll also discover a simple system for quickly analyzing the learning styles of others, plus an outstanding way to determine how to use your learning style to become a better trainer and presenter!
Just follow along with our 12-easy-to-use teaching tools in our 2 hour video training and 39-page learner workbook and you’ll know exactly what to look for and what tools to use when training your next class.
What's Inside the Teach Anybody Anything Program?
- Discover How Adults Learn
- Captivate Learners Immediately
- Keep Them Engaged
- Teach all Learners Simultaneously
- Ensure They “Get It”
Plus access to our 39-page “Teach Anybody Anything” learner workbook.