You Are a Step Learner!
As a Step Learner...
I like to learn by first watching someone else show me the steps, and then trying it on my own but only if I have guidance first from that teacher. Then, I like to practice it again and again until I have it. I also like things to be practical. I don’t want to learn a bunch of theory, only to never apply it to anything. Finally, I want structured expectations of exactly what is expected of me when I learn something so that I know what it is I need to accomplish.
As a Step Learner, I learn best by:
- Using a structured workbook companion with predefined flows that have sections and subsections to capture key ‘take-aways’.
- Having an agenda to know exactly where we are in the presentation and stay organized.
- Writing down the steps to accomplish each of the “how to’s” that are taught.
- Practicing what I have learned first with guidance, and then on my own.
- Hearing compelling hooks that explain WHY the class, each topic, and each concept is useful to me as an adult learner.
Like What You've Seen? Then You'll Love This...
You’ll not only learn this about yourself, you’ll also discover a simple system for quickly analyzing the learning styles of others, plus an outstanding way to determine how to use your learning style to become a better trainer and presenter!
Just follow along with our 12-easy-to-use teaching tools in our 2 hour video training and 39-page learner workbook and you’ll know exactly what to look for and what tools to use when training your next class.
What's Inside the Teach Anybody Anything Program?
- Discover How Adults Learn
- Captivate Learners Immediately
- Keep Them Engaged
- Teach all Learners Simultaneously
- Ensure They “Get It”
Plus access to our 39-page “Teach Anybody Anything” learner workbook.