You Are a Research Learner!
As a Research Learner...
I want to study about ideas and how things are related. I like problem solving that requires collecting and analyzing data. I work along until I become an expert at something, and then I’ll discuss it with someone else, but not until I have had a chance to really understand the big picture, read what I need to read and investigate things. I really like to challenge everything I’ve learned to make absolute sure it’s right. Only then am I willing to really make it a part of me.
As a Research Learner, I learn best by:
- Doing what I’m doing right now: researching and investigating on my own.
- Debating & discussing the information in small groups only after I have read up and built up some expertise on the subject.
- Answering questions that spark ideas and thinking that requires me to explore ideas and discuss them with others.
- Participating in a follow-up with discussions with the entire class, so that I can come to my own conclusions with the guidance of the presenter.
- Using visual aids throughout the presentation to see and write about the big picture, especially those that address multiple tasks or chapters at once to show the relationship between them all.
Like What You've Seen? Then You'll Love This...
You’ll not only learn this about yourself, you’ll also discover a simple system for quickly analyzing the learning styles of others, plus an outstanding way to determine how to use your learning style to become a better trainer and presenter!
Just follow along with our 12-easy-to-use teaching tools in our 2 hour video training and 39-page learner workbook and you’ll know exactly what to look for and what tools to use when training your next class.
What's Inside the Teach Anybody Anything Program?
- Discover How Adults Learn
- Captivate Learners Immediately
- Keep Them Engaged
- Teach all Learners Simultaneously
- Ensure They “Get It”
Plus access to our 39-page “Teach Anybody Anything” learner workbook.