What is "The Presentation Wow Factor"?
A Simple 21-Step Plan To Create and Deliver Any Presentation
Creating and delivering a presentation can be overwhelming…but it doesn’t have to be. This step-by-step system will show you how to get the instant “Wow!” factor for YOUR next presentation – and you don’t need any special talent to do it.
Step-By-Step Walkthroughs of Everything
We’ll never tell you to “go create a PowerPoint” or “go speak effectively.” Instead, we walk you through the entire process so you know exactly what to do and you feel confident implementing every step of this highly effective process.
Model Presentation of Everything We Suggest You Do
You’ll get to see us model for you (with our very own presentation) exactly how to create standing-ovation presentations and slideshows…and then stand up in front of any number of people and gain credibility, respect and hold their attention if you’re not an expert speaker!
Includes Tons Of Valuable Resources, Tools, & Bonuses
When you sign up for the 21-Step Presentation Plan, you’ll also get a FREE copy of our 38-page Presto eBook (our custom-made presentation eBook tool), FREE access to the “3x Method Mini-Class,” and 23 valuable PowerPoint slides, to help guide you through the presentation creation process.
- Use Hooks – The only reason why someone would want to leave your presentation before you are finished is because you didn’t deliver what you said you would within the first five to fifteen minutes. That’s called the “main hook.”
- Practice for “90/10” – After your notes are ready, you need to practice. My suggestion is to practice your presentation three times in real time with what I call “Ninety-Ten.” “Ninety-Ten” is the term I use to describe one of the best rules of presenting. It says that 90% of your brain’s focus during a presentation should be on the audience, and only 10% focused on the content.
- The Classic Rule of Presenting – Tell them what you’re going to tell them. Tell them. And tell them what you told them.
- Build Credibility – Telling them what you’re going to tell them is the hook. Then, you tell them, so you teach them for a while, and when you’re all done, you tell them what you told them. This builds your credibility.
- Be Careful with Language – There are three types of objectives that you will need to give to people when you present. This is always true. They are: Conventions, Concepts and Algorithms
- Don’t Sadden and Don’t Offend – There are two things you have to avoid throughout every aspect of your presentation. Don’t sadden, and don’t offend.
- Master Your Tone – You can start by talking with a deep and resonating tone. Your tone should come from the diaphragm. This will project confidence, knowledge, and credibility.
This Stuff Works...See What Our Customers Have to Say!
Make it Enjoyable
- The easiest way to use humor to get people to laugh with you, and stay engaged, follow along and understand what you’re saying
- Out “4-archetype system” for telling a story that lets you be genuine and authentic to your natural presentation personality style
- When (and how) to answer questions, so that you always look like an expert (including questions that you do -and DON’T- know the answer to
Add Visual Variety
- Learn how to keep the focus on them (your audience) rather than making it all about you (Almost EVERY presenter doesn’t know this)
- Access to our best-performing Slideshow Handout (And what NEVER to put on your slides that makes audiences cringe)
- How to “demo effectively” by solving their pain, showing how easy it is and getting real with your audience (Hint: Demo is not what you think)
Present With Your Body
- How to “find your sweet spot” that feels good to your audience and shows confidence and credibility
- Why facial expressions are so important, and our top recommendations on how to use your eyes, mouth and face to maximize engagement
- What “targeted movements” are and how you can use your hands, body and eye contact (while presenting your content at the same time)
Close to Applause
- Learn how to manage pace and be sensitive to time, without checking your watch or leaving a bad impression
- How to show you delivered a presentation that they loved to attend and still summarize your major points and thank them for coming
- The best way to handle questions at the end (and throughout) the presentation and how long to wait (you won’t expect this one)
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: What is an Execution Program?
ANSWER: It’s not a full-blown seminar and it’s definitely not just an ordinary video, report or whitepaper…
…an Execution Program is more like a “presentation model on steroids!”
Here’s how it works:
In the last 84 months my team and I have:
• Invested over 10,000 hours (of our own time) observing presentations
• Trained hundreds of thousands of audience members to present more effectively
• Given over 10,000 presentations of our own to over 10,000,000 people
• Coached over 1000 unique clients 1-on-1 by observing them speak, giving them feedback, and then figuring out how to make them better.
And along the way we have perfected a large number of strategies and tactics.
More importantly, like any good artist, we MODEL each strategy in step-by-step “Execution Programs” so our best ideas could be repeated and rolled out across all our different businesses.
We call it “Ruling the Room”, and here it is…
Your Expertise+Our Rule the Room Method=IMPACT.
They’re all meat and no fluff. If you want backstory and theory, go read a blog post. Execution Programs are all about taking action and getting results as quickly and easily as possible.
QUESTION: Is there a guarantee?
ANSWER: Yep…all our trainings have a 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
In other words, if you aren’t happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. We obviously don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even the least bit worried if this will work for you, then put your mind at ease.
You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
QUESTION: Why $47?
ANSWER: If you’re thinking “$47 is cheap…what’s the catch?” then here are three reasons that should put your mind at ease:
1. $47 puts this information within the reach of everyone…from solo trainers to training teams and even Fortune 500 companies. (And at $47, you shouldn’t have to get approval or fill out a purchase order.) 😉
2. It weeds out the freebie-seekers. We only want serious trainers who take action, and in our experience charging anything…even if it’s just a buck… gets rid of 99% of the chuckle-heads.
3. We tested it, and $47 generated the best overall ROI. (Hey, we’re all business professionals here so why not tell it like it is?)
We also believe that once you experience this Execution Program, you’ll want more and maybe…just maybe…you’ll come back, buy more and possibly even upgrade to TTT Lab where you get access to our complete Execution Program Library.
But that’s it…
No fine print…no “hidden trials”…no shenanigans. Just the information you need and the results you want.
QUESTION: How long will it take to get access?
Your login and access information will be sent to the email address you provide, and there will be a video on the next page that explains how you can access the guide inside of our Execution Program Library.