You Are a Create Learner!
As a Create Learner...
I literally have to create something in order to understand it. When I go to a presentation, lecture or class, I take notes, and write down everything they say, but I really don’t understand it until I rewrite all those notes so that it makes sense to me. People think I’m unique this way, but it’s the only way I can really learn things. I have to be able to do it myself, and not just do the steps, but actually create the steps and create the entire learning process. When I make things up, I learn it. It forces me to get in there, synthesize information by creating it, and many times, I can come up with new ideas along the way!
As a Create Learner, I learn best by:
- Creating the answers to key concepts/steps/definitions in which I figure out things on my own through presenter “leading”.
- Writing down important “takeaways” that aren’t just copying down information, but instead require synthesis (putting the information in my own words) to take notes in class while listening to the presenter.
- Answering leading questions that I do not know the answer to up front, but can figure it out with presenter “leading”. As long as the questions aren’t too obvious, I get to create my own answer and use my imagination, something I appreciate in an otherwise structured classroom.
- Working on a project on my own where I create the outcome.
- Asking creative questions along the way, whenever I get stuck.
Like what you've seen? Then you'll love this...
You’ll not only learn this about yourself, you’ll also discover a simple system for quickly analyzing the learning styles of others, plus an outstanding way to determine how to use your learning style to become a better trainer and presenter!
Just follow along with our 12-easy-to-use teaching tools in our 2 hour video training and 39-page learner workbook and you’ll know exactly what to look for and what tools to use when training your next class.
What's Inside the Teach Anybody Anything Program?
- Discover How Adults Learn
- Captivate Learners Immediately
- Keep Them Engaged
- Teach all Learners Simultaneously
- Ensure They “Get It”
Plus access to our 39-page “Teach Anybody Anything” learner workbook.