What Is “Answer Questions Like A Pro”?
A Simple 7-Step Recipe to Confidently Answer Any Question
Your credibility as a presenter is directly affected by your ability to provide valuable and knowledgeable answers to questions from your audience. If you handle questions well, you meet your audience’s needs, which earns you credibility and respect; you keep the audience focused and engaged, and you look like a pro. In this program you will learn everything you need to know to confidently inspire questions and provide answers, even when you have none.
Model Q&A of Everything We Suggest You Do
People often ask me how I always seem to know the answer to every question in my trainings. Answering questions effectively is so important to the success of our programs that I have developed a step-by-step system for doing it, and being knowledgeable is only part of the equation. My simple system can help you be prepared to confidently handle any question no matter what your level of expertise about your topic.
Watch Case Studies of How We Do It
I taught a new employee in her early twenties some of the techniques for handling questions that are described in this programs. Soon afterward, she trained a group of customers for eight hours, and then she took them on a tour of her company. The company has a “wall of hands,” a montage of plaster impressions of the hands of its employees. When you’ve been with the firm for ten years, the company adds your hand impression to the wall. When the young woman brought the group to the wall, they asked where hers was displayed. She’d been with the company just four months, but because she was so skillful at handling questions, they assumed she was a veteran.
Practical Advice, Not Theoretical Fluff
This program is based off of fifteen years researching trainers in the classroom, observing over ten thousand hours of class and taking over two-hundred thousand pages of feedback. Answer Questions Like A Pro offers specific tools and practical guidance, not theoretical fluff.
Includes Tons Of Valuable Resources, Tools, & Bonuses
When you sign up for the 7-Step Recipe to Be Ready for Anything, you’ll also get a FREE copy of our custom-made 25-page Boomerang Q&A Workbook to help guide you through the entire Q&A process.
Answer In-Scope Questions Immediately
- The #1 way to ask for questions (and it’s NOT what 99% of trainers do)…
- Elicit questions and provide answers even when you have none…
- Set a questions boundary to make people feel safe to ask questions…
- Reflect, paraphrase and answer in-scope questions immediately to show you care…
Cope Confidently When You Don’t Know The Answer
- How to avoid looking like you don’t know the answer (Most trainers don’t even know they do this!)
- Be an empathetic and responsive listener that trainees love to have as a trainer, even with LOTS of questions…
- Paraphrase instead of telegraphing so you can cope confidently when you do not know the answer…
- Limit saying “I don’t know” by postponing out-of-scope questions gracefully…
Postpone Out-of-Scope Questions Gracefully
- Show you met their needs by responding to all questions by the end of the presentation…
- Confidently inspire out-of-scope questions and provide answers,even when you have none…
- Provide valuable “Out-of-Scope” knowledgeable answers to every question from your audience…
- Always look like a subject matter expert (even when you’re not!)
This stuff works…see what our customers have to say!
These techniques have been extremely valuable to me as a trainer. The training tools are taught in such a way that you can walk away from the program and start implementing change in your classroom immediately. I’ve become better at answering questions and more confident in my teaching style.”
”Learning how to answer any question was the single most useful thing I have ever learned for my role as an implementer. The magic of it is that you can easily teach your analyst or an AC how to do it in 15 minutes or less. If you can hook your audience and handle any question, 80% of your job is already done.”
Frequently Asked Questions
QUESTION: What is an Execution Program?
ANSWER: It’s not a full-blown seminar and it’s definitely not just an ordinary video, report or whitepaper…
…an Execution Program is more like a “presentation model on steroids!”
Here’s how it works:
In the last 84 months my team and I have:
• Invested over 10,000 hours (of our own time) observing presentations
• Trained hundreds of thousands of audience members to present more effectively
• Given over 10,000 presentations of our own to over 10,000,000 people
• Coached over 1000 unique clients 1-on-1 by observing them speak, giving them feedback, and then figuring out how to make them better.
And along the way we have perfected a large number of strategies and tactics.
More importantly, like any good artist, we MODEL each strategy in step-by-step “Execution Programs” so our best ideas could be repeated and rolled out across all our different businesses.
We call it “Ruling the Room”, and here it is…
Your Expertise+Our Rule the Room Method=IMPACT.
They’re all meat and no fluff. If you want backstory and theory, go read a blog post. Execution Programs are all about taking action and getting results as quickly and easily as possible.
QUESTION: Is there a guarantee?
ANSWER: Yep…all our trainings have a 60-day, no-questions-asked guarantee.
In other words, if you aren’t happy for any reason, just let us know and we’ll give you your money back. We obviously don’t think it’ll come to that, but if you’re even the least bit worried if this will work for you, then put your mind at ease.
You either get the results you want or you get your money back. It’s as simple as that!
QUESTION: Why $47?
ANSWER: If you’re thinking “$47 is cheap…what’s the catch?” then here are three reasons that should put your mind at ease:
1. $47 puts this information within the reach of everyone…from solo trainers to training teams and even Fortune 500 companies. (And at $47, you shouldn’t have to get approval or fill out a purchase order.) 😉
2. It weeds out the freebie-seekers. We only want serious trainers who take action, and in our experience charging anything…even if it’s just a buck… gets rid of 99% of the chuckle-heads.
3. We tested it, and $47 generated the best overall ROI. (Hey, we’re all business professionals here so why not tell it like it is?)
We also believe that once you experience this Execution Program, you’ll want more and maybe…just maybe…you’ll come back, buy more and possibly even upgrade to TTT Lab where you get access to our complete Execution Program Library.
But that’s it…
No fine print…no “hidden trials”…no shenanigans. Just the information you need and the results you want.
QUESTION: How long will it take to get access?
Your login and access information will be sent to the email address you provide, and there will be a video on the next page that explains how you can access the guide inside of our Execution Program Library.