Go-to Training Activities
Our goal is to give people practical and actionable tools that create a real connection with your audience as you train.
Not pie in the sky ideas, one hit wonders or concepts that sound good on paper but are impossible to execute, that come off as disingenuous or that are just plain ineffective.
Over 20 years ago, Jason began crafting a method for meeting the challenges of adult education in a way that’s genuine to you.
We show you exactly how to run trainings that create teachable moments– big & small.
So you can be excited and bring your best self when you train, because our guess is what you have to share is pretty important.
A great training activity begins with knowing WHO you are. Why? Because knowing your training & presenting style is the quickest way to reach your trainee’s …click here for the quiz that will tell you if you are a Fascinator, Inspirer, Performer or Energizer.
20 Activities for Trainers
5 ways Fascinators Can Train with their wisdom and knowledge
- Share trivia and interesting facts
- Use brainteasers and riddle with your group
- Share slides of funny things that kids say or do
- Plan surprises for your group
- Tell analytical stories with fascinating details
5 Ways Inspirers can Train with their stories from the heart
- Tell personal anecdotes
- Use pictures and videos to illustrate your point
- Insert surprising information
- Initiate one on one conversations to encourage learners in need
- Find a humorous story that is related to the topic and share colorfully
5 Ways Performers Can Train while they entertain
- Do impressions
- Recite a dramatic dialogue
- Perform a stunt
- Create a character
- Offer an actual performance as a reward for hard work
5 Ways Energizers can pump up their training sessions
- Incorporate groaners and puns
- Challenge the audience with a group vote
- Hold friendly and fun competitions
- Create team challenges
- Give pep talks